101 Get Well Messages
When a loved one is feeling unwell, offering some kind words and thoughts of comfort can help. You can brighten up their day by sending a heartwarming get well card. Your get well soon messages have the magical ability to uplift one’s spirit in the most critical times of their life. Check out our 101 Get Well Messages for your friends, coworkers and family members.
- 1 Get well messages for family
- 2 Get well wishes for friends
- 3 Romantic get well messages for your wife
- 4 Sweet get well messages for your husband
- 5 Get well soon messages for coworkers
- 6 Get well soon wishes for a child
- 7 Religious get well wishes
- 8 Offer to help
- 9 Serious injury or illness
- 10 Get well soon quotes
Get well messages for family
Send a card if you want to be there for a parent, grandparent or sibling that is feeling unwell. If you’re stuck for what to write on the card, check out 10 get well messages for family members below.
- You mean so much to me. Hope you’re feeling better soon.
- Love you and think of you all the time.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- I have faith that you’ll be better really soon.
- Sending hugs and love.
- We’re all thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
- Hoping you find strength with each new day. You are in our thoughts.
- May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerness into your world and help you feel better.
- Remember to just take it one day at a time. In no time, you will be completely healthy and smiling again.
- You are in all of our warmest thoughts. Feel better soon!
Get well wishes for friends
Best friends are like stars; you don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there. So of course you’ll want them to feel better with an encouraging message.
- Just sending a little get-well sunshine your way, because you’re always a bright spot in my days.
- No fair! You’re way too nice to feel this way.
- Sending good, healthy vibes your way!
- Get well soon dear friend. Sending my heartfelt wishes your way!
- I’m sending loads of good wishes for your fast recovery and good health. I wish you better health soon.
- We’re so sorry to hear about your sudden illness. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself and get well soon.
- I’m always thinking of you and hoping for your speedy recovery. Take the tightest hug from your best friend!
- A doctor may heal you from your sickness, but a friend can heal you from your sufferings. May you feel better soon and come back among us. Take care!
- Please take care of yourself, rest properly and get well soon!
- Dear friend, we’re sorry that we are missing all your smiles. Recover quickly and come back to us.
Romantic get well messages for your wife
Support your wife when she isn’t feeling well. Get her a meaningful get well soon card, some flowers, and take care of her just like the way she does when you get sick. If you’re looking for a romantic get well message for your wife, we’ve got your back.
- My heart can’t wait to see you healthy and cheerful again. Get well soon my love.
- Take your sweet time getting well!
- Sending you lots of comfort and care. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
- When you are in pain, it hurts me too. Please get well soon, my love.
- My darling, get well soon. It crushes my heart that I can’t take your pain away. I wish there was anything I could do to prevent you from ever feeling unwell.
- Stay strong and positive like you are; speedy recovery is only a moment away.
- Get well soon, my one and only. I need your kisses and miss you more than anything. I need you right beside me always.
- Regretting not being a magician now. It would come in handy to take your sufferings away. Get well soon!
- I wish my kisses could heal you. I miss you, sweetheart. Get better soon my love.
- You always take care of me so well, and now it’s my turn to take better care of you. Wishing you a fast recovery.
Sweet get well messages for your husband
You always want to see your husband healthy and fit, with a big smile on his face. Medicine and rest may be necessary to feel better, but nothing works like a sweet get well wish to show him some love. Give him extra energy with a sweet message.
- Sweetheart! Without you, everything gets boring. Wishing you good health and a fast recovery.
- I cannot see the meaning of my life without you. Get well soon honey, and walk beside me with good health.
- I wish my love would be able to work like medicine on your body. Please get well soon. I miss you.
- Wishing nothing but for my husband’s good health and swift recovery. Get well soon my love.
- Sometimes all you need in life is a cup of tea and a cuddle. I’m here for you, get well soon.
- Your smile is the most precious thing in the whole world and I’m going to do everything I can to put it back on your face.
- You’re the only sunshine in my life. Get well soon!
- Breakfast in bed, hugs and fussing over you all the time – I’m going to make sure this is the most romantic illness you’ll ever go through.
- We’re not just soulmates, we’re partners in life. We’re going to get through this together, like we always have.
- From sunrise to sunset, a happy and healthy you is the only thing in my mind and heart. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Get well soon messages for coworkers
When a coworker or employee gets sick, offering them kind words can give them comfort. With these get well soon messages, you will always say the right thing when your colleague is not feeling well.
- I hope you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
- Work isn’t the same without you there. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- I was so sorry to hear about your illness. You’re not just a colleague, you’re a friend. If there is anything I can do to help during this difficult time, please let me know. I look forward to seeing you back soon.
- Lunchtime isn’t the same without you. Get better soon!
- Don’t stress about missing work. And don’t worry, we’ll save some for you… Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery.
- May you enjoy this time off to put your feet up and recover fully. We hope that the next few weeks are filled with lots of relaxation and hugs.
- Hope you feel a little better every day.
- Now’s the time to rest and recuperate. Hope you get better soon!
- Don’t worry about the monthly reports. We’ve got them covered.
- I’m sending you my most positive thoughts for a speedy recovery.
Get well soon wishes for a child
It can be hard to find the right words to wish a child a speedy recovery. Use the get well wishes below to cheer up a child and offer them and their parents a few words of comfort.
- I hope a magical fairy comes to take your illness away soon!
- Use your superpowers to get better soon.
- I hope you get well soon, so you can go out and play again.
- Sending sunshine your way!
- Being sick is no fun! Take all your medicine so it will make you feel better.
- Even superheroes need to rest! Take your time and get well soon.
- Sending you lots of feel-better hugs!
- Wishing on every star that you will get better soon.
- I’m sending this card with a special ray of sunshine. I hope you get well soon!
- This is me waving my magic wand to make it all better. Wishing you a speedy recovery, kiddo!
⭐ Cheer up a child who is not feeling well by naming a star in the Online Star Register. Send light and bring comfort with a ‘Get well soon Star’. May a speedy recovery be in the stars! Name a star now.
Religious get well wishes
Boost the spirit of your special someone who isn’t feeling well. Send them an encouraging get well card to cheer them up. Let them know to have faith in God. A spiritual wish can help a sick person feel better.
- Let the peace of God rule in your heart. Believe you will recover very soon!
- Difficult times are a test from God, and you will surpass them bij His blessings! You are in my prayers and wishes.
- God protects you all the time. I have faith that He will take care of you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Close your eyes and think about the blessings of your life. Celebrate the goodness of the Lord.
- I’m sending you very special wishes and prayers for your better health.
- I hope each new day finds you stronger and fuller with joy. God bless you.
- I’m praying that you get well very soon!
- We’re thinking of you today and praying that you feel the power of God in your life as you heal. We pray that He brings you rest and peace as you get better.
- I heard that you were not feeling well and wanted to send some thoughts and prayers your way. Get well soon!
- May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal.
Offer to help
When a special someone is not doing well, you can help with meals, housework, or laundry. Feel free to include this offer in a get well card. Just be sure to follow up and follow through.
- For now, let somebody else do all the doing. I’d love to bring over some meals.
- I’m here for you. For whatever, for as long as you need.
- No matter what, no matter when, I want to be there for you. I’ll be in touch soon.
- Don’t worry about a thing while you’re in the hospital. There’s a whole crew of magical elves taking care of everything. Hope those doctors are taking good care of you!
- You’re going to beat this thing! Until then, don’t worry about the laundry.. I’ve got it.
- We’ll clean up, you rest. Get well soon!
- You need it, I got it. Whatever it is.
- If you want company, I’m there.
- I’m so sorry things are so hard right now. I’d like to take care of the yard for you until they get a little easier.
- I’m here for you no matter what: to talk, to run errands, to clean up. Whatever is helpful!
Serious injury or illness
If you want to send a get well card to someone who is seriously ill, it can be hard to find the right words to say. You don’t want to use clichés or upset the ill person more. A few choice words can brighten a person’s day. Perhaps, if they are seriously ill, it can give them hope.
- This is such a difficult time. I’m here in any way you need me.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I would walk forever in my garden.
- Thank you for telling me about your illness. I know it must be difficult to share this with people.
- This is so hard. I wish this wasn’t happening to you.
- If knowing that someone cares helps the healing process…. then you should be feeling better already.
- We think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.
- I don’t know what to say, except I love you and I’m thinking of you.
- Hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now.
- Thinking about you today and hoping it’s a good one for you.
- I’ve seen a million of your smiles, and I’m gonna see a million more.
Get well soon quotes
Add an inspiring get well soon quote to your card to show your loved one you are thinking of them during a tough time. We have a compilation of some of the best get well soon quotes. Check them out!
- “I am praying that you have the strength and the peace to get you through your illness.” – Blake Flannery
- “Here’s us hoping avidly, your recovery will be trouble-free and very soon we shall see you fit as fit can be.” – Jon Bratton
- “Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.” – Jahanzab Waheed
- “When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as new.” – Ellice Booth
- “There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.” – Orison Swett Marden
- “There is one consolation in being sick, and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Get well cards have become so humorous that if you don’t get sick you’re missing half the fun.” – Flip Wilson
- “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” – Hubert Humphrey
- “You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you are in.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.” – Erma Bombeck
- “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” – Voltaire
Sending get well messages to a dear one who is feeling unwell is very important. Your sincere thoughts will surely impact their fast recovery. Never underestimate the power of words, because even the smallest doses of encouragement can make someone find the sheer will and power to fight whatever they’re going through. Give your loved one hope and strength by naming a star in the Online Star Register. Bring a smile to their face with a unique Get Well Soon Star.